Overnight Basic Desert Safari (Self Drive)
150 AEDد.إ / Package
✅ Overnight Desert Safari Tour
✅ Self Drive to camp zone
✅ Dune Bashing for 10 minutes
✅ Sandboarding, Camel Riding
✅ Live Entertainment (4 Shows)
✅ BBQ dinner for veg and non-veg
✅ Sleeping bags, tents, and Morning breakfast
Feel the Adventure of a Lifetime
The real highlight of our Evening Desert Safari is an exciting, adrenaline-pumping 4×4 drive that unfurls the indescribable beauty and serenity of the desert sands. Yes, it lets you explore the vast stretch of the golden dunes by plummeting low in the deep ditches and escalating high on the summit of the dunes. A not to miss out as part of this safari is the enchanting desert sunset views that allow for an exceptional photographic experience.
Get to know the Authentic Bedouin Culture and Heritage
Following dune bash, you will visit our traditional Arabic Bedouin campsite where you get to capture the real essence and beauty of the desert. Relish traditional Arabic coffee, relax in the traditionally decorated tents, and smoke flavored Shisha. You will also get the opportunity to ride a camel, walk over desert sands, put on Arabic attire (for capturing souvenir pictures), adorn your hands with mind blowing henna designs, and take pictures of falcon sitting on your shoulder.
Enjoy Sumptuous BBQ Dining & Be Entertained by Captivating Traditional Performances
To tantalize your taste buds, this exclusive safari also includes a scrumptious dinner featuring an international buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Moreover, you will get to enjoy the mesmerizing belly dance movements and stunning Tanura show.
Why Should I go for This?
- Enjoy a heart-racing 4X4 off-road journey through the highs and lows of Dubai’s dunes with stops to admire the compelling desert sunset views.
- Soak up the rich Bedouin culture and heritage as you take part in a variety of traditional activities.
- Ride a camel, try Shisha smoking, pose for the striking souvenir pictures in traditional Emirati dress, and get your hands tattooed with Arabian henna designs.
- Relish sumptuous BBQ dinner that comes with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Take in the colorful Arabic folklore performances such as the awe-inspiring Tanura show and mindblowing belly dance.
- Complimentary roundtrip hotel transfers included (with the flexibility to choose from shared or private transfers).
The Jannat Tours Advantage
- Desert Camp capacity to Accommodate upto 1000 of Guests.
- 5 Million USD Insurance Policy to secure our Clients.
- We have Maximum number of Dishes including Veg, Non Veg and BBQ.
- We have DTCM Approved and trained drivers for the Dune Bashing.
- We have maximum number of Entertainment show like Fire show, Tanura Show, Belly dancing, Falcon show, Camel Riding, Horse Riding and Arabic Shisha.
- We have 6 camels instead of the regular 2 so the waiting period for your turn is less.
- 25 Owned Quad Bikes and 8 Dune Buggy’s.
- All pick ups are done with 4X4 Vehicle which belong to Rayna Tours.
- Photo with falcon is included in the ticket price.
- Location Address – Al Aweer Desert Camp, Dubai, UAE
- Transfers are only provided from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city. (Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, Marina)
- If the location is far off from SIC pick-up points our operations team will coordinate with you
- Pregnant women or people suffering from backache are not recommended for this Tour
- There will be no refund for partly utilized services
- No heavy luggage is allowed to be carried during this activity
- Please click on the given link to view the food menu – Desert Safari Menu
- The pick-up/drop-off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location
- All cancellations are made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation is made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your account within 7 working days.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
liahh jansen –
For anyone who is looking for a nice evening desert safari, blindly go with jannat tours. AWESOME service. Everything was amazing :)❤❤
saleem G –
Very good company. Friendly guides and very pleasant experience. 👍
Awesome foods and we enjoyed it all. We highly recommend this tourism company👍❤